- This event has passed.
Workshop: Instagram – The Ultimate Tool for Professionals (Part I)
April 20 @ 18:30 - 20:00Free
Instagram has over 300 million monthly active users sharing 70 million photos a day. Users like 2.5 billion photos a day. People love visual content and Instagram is clearly a platform that is used by not just individual photographers or friends sharing photos – it has become a critical tool in marketing and professional development.
How can you use this tool and turn it into your own “secret weapon” for professional success? Join our two-part hands-on workshop which will go over the following key principles in how Instagram is a powerful tool in visual marketing:
– What is visual content and why is it so appealing? What does visual content achieve that text can’t?
– Photo taking and connecting visually with your clients and audience
– Sharing photos in Instagram and enhancing your product/service image
– Special events and #hashtags
– Engagement with your audience
These workshops are led by Dmitri Salov, AMC volunteer, experienced photographer and editor-in-chief/founder of ONFILM MAGAZINE .