Lecture: 5 Principles of Effective Business Communication
The American Center in Moscow invites middle- and top-level managers to a special lecture on effective communication in the workplace. This lecture will help the participants to learn how to create a healthy working environment, eliminate staff turnover, and welcome diversity in their company.
Questions that will be addressed in the lecture include:
- Fast-changing world — how it is impacting corporate culture;
- What happens when management avoids open communication at all levels of the organization;
- People have equal rights without any strings attached;
- How to effectively communicate in a business group to reach not only personal goals but corporate goals as well;
- Effective one-to-one business meetings with employees.
By the end of the lecture, the audience should have a broad understanding of:
- The importance of a healthy working environment where all people have equal rights;
- Pros and cons of open communication;
- Principles of effective business meetings and one-to-ones with clear, result-oriented goals for a weekmonthquarter.
Led by Ekaterina Barysheva, business consultant and coach for middle and top management with 13+ years of experience in the financial sector, including in managerial roles. Ekaterina holds a BA in International Business Management from Charles Sturt University (Australia).
Москва, Новинский бульвар, 21
Американский центр в Москве
Я твой личный помощник и я помогу тебе узнать о подходящих для тебя возможностях Американского Центра. В среду (12 апреля) у нас состоится "AMC Online | Online Models for English Teaching - Entrepreneurship in English Language Teaching Series". Ты хочешь пойти?