Welcome to the American Center in Moscow!
Founded in 1993, the American Center is Russia’s largest and oldest American Space and serves as a focal point of American culture in Moscow. Joined by over 700 American Spaces in 150 countries across the world, we offer a variety of dynamic cultural and education programs in a welcoming environment where you can connect and learn about the United States.
Every day we offer visitors the chance to:
- Attend our popular U.S. Speaker Series and engage with leading U.S. experts in all fields such as politics, culture, economics, science, entrepreneurship and education
- Use a vast selection of print and electronic resources, including books, databases and magazines as well as Russia’s largest electronic library in English
- Participate in weekly English language enhancement activities such as discussion clubs and public speaking workshops
- Improve important job and entrepreneurial skills to become more competitive in the 21st century
- Learn, experiment and develop critical knowledge in science and technology through our Makerspace programs, covering areas such as computer programming, robotics and science-driven innovation
And the best part?
All of these programs and resources are completely free.