- This event has passed.
Class: Biomedical Statistics and Clinical Research
April 12 @ 17:30 - 19:30Free
A seven-week class on Biomedical Statistics which will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to modern epidemiology and evidence-based medicine
- Basic statistical concepts
- Selecting proper statistical tests
- Practical testing such as Student T-Test, Mann-Whitney U-Test, Paired T-Test and others
- Analyzing binary outcome data
Classes will meet on Wednesday afternoons at 17.30, starting on April 12th and completing at the end of May.
Space is limited to 20 spots only and is open to medical researchers, clinicians, residents, graduate students and others who are interested in biomedical and clinical research.
Taught by Dr. Maxim Peshkov and with contribution from Nina Murrary, U.S. Embassy.